Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The safe way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket ~Frank Hubbard


Woohooo! I have just earned a $500 bonus check from AVON for reaching one of my goals! Goal setting does pay off! Hard work does pay off! Imagine that! 

From the day I made the decision to hand over my $10 and sign up to become an AVON representative, I knew that if I was going to do it, I was going to do it all the way. I let my sponsor know that I wanted to immediately get into the leadership program, instead of just the sales program. It was very hard for me to imagine myself actually recruiting other girls, but boy am I glad that I did. 

Zig Ziglar once said, "You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want." I believe in that whole heartily. I hope that the 14 girls who have signed up as a representative with me will also take advantage of the opportunity they have before them.

A part of me wishes that I could say this $500 was going to be spent at the spa, or a shopping trip, or a weekend vacation, or even to pay of a small portion of all the debt I owe. But no, this $500 is going to be spent on the three vendor events I have scheduled between now and next month. The first event that I have scheduled is for a local car show that is a fundraiser event for Arizona Middle School. They have estimated about 350 people to attend. The next event I have scheduled is two nights at the Storm Stadium for six high school championship games and they have estimated approximately 2,000 to attend! I am not even sure, yet, how I am going to prepare for those events, or what supplies I should be bringing. But I'm hoping that I'll be able to find at least 20 more girls who are interested in signing up as AVON representatives over these three events. 


The next goal I am working towards is the Advanced Unit Leader Title. I have just earned my Unit Leader title this week. I have 26 weeks to earn this title if I want to receive the $1,000 bonus check, but since I want that check sooner rather than later, I'm going to try to do it in 6 weeks. I am hoping by the end of this year I will be earning $2,000/month with my AVON income. I feel like I have a better chance at this than to find a job that will pay me that same amount before then. 



Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America.  If I'm not there, I go to work.  ~Robert Orben

No comments:

Post a Comment